2023 ALEXANDRIA tournament information
- This event is open to any team member and is optional.
- If we qualify for the State Tournament, only athletes that attended the Alexandria event will be eligible.
- Fees are covered by the team this year. Awesome fundraising!!
- The event will be an all day event on June 12th at the Alexandria Shooting Park.
- Coach check-in is at 7:00am, opening ceremonies at 8:00am, and shooting starts at 8:30am.
- Our scheduled station is 5A and the shoot time is 9:00AM - You must check in with me no later than 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- We will be going in the suburban and expect to leave Oklee at 3:45am. DO NOT BE LATE! We have to leave promptly at that time to ensure proper check-in.
- If you are driving down and/or back with a parent, I need written permission BEFORE we leave.
- You are welcome to bring a pillow and blanket to rest on the drive down and back.
- I recommend you attach a name tag to your shotgun (tape on butt stock is good).
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Remember to wear your uniform.
- Food stands will be open at the range (bring money), or you may bring a lunch or snacks.
- Bring your shotgun and all equipment (including cleaning kit) with you.
- Ammo will be provided by the team. Each athlete will be shooting 100 targets.
- If you have any questions, contact Mr. Illies at:
- Alexandria club information and map: http://championship.mnclaytarget.com/location/