Here is information for the upcoming seasons and is “what we know at this point and time”. We do know that things consistently change and we will share new and updated information as we get it.
Parents: we were excited to hear that while limited, there will be no issue with you being able to attend games for this shortened winter season. We just completed the 3rd version on the schedules, albeit a couple of basketball games yet to get a firm date. Winter schedules now live on the school webpage.
All Mustang and Rebel events follow guidelines as provided for by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and by the Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL). Our goal is to provide maximum safety for our athletes, workers, officials and spectators.
- Face Coverings/Masks MUST be worn at all times by everyone in attendance.
- There will be 2 spectators per participant for both the home and visiting teams.
- All JV/V games will be held in Oklee and all JH games will take place in Plummer.
- Sites for games was determined in order to comply with MDH regulations for indoor events, ensuring that total capacity stays under 150. Because the first row of spectators is less than 12’ from participants, all participants/coaches/workers/officials and spectators count in the 150 total.
- Pre-registration of spectators must take place by contacting the office via phone, email or text by noon the day of the game. This is for both home and away games.
- Arrival times are to be staggered. Attend only the game your participant plays in. Exit immediately after the game. Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the game.
- There will be no concessions at home events.
- $5.00 per spectator payable at the gate (drop in bucket provided). Exact amount please, no change will be exchanged.
- Games for Mustang/Rebel fans not in attendance will be streamed via Garden Valley TV and/or Facebook livestream for home games only. We will provide streaming information when available for our away games. Facebook livestream will not always be available for home games dependent upon if our opponent is within the GVTV viewing area.